Catching Up
Well once again it has been awhile. Luckily Jake and his brother posted through Feb to keep the site somewhat updated but there are a few trips and additional pictures I need to add since November. So, needless to say I am a bit behind. And.. we have had alot going on!! Since November, we have had 2 trips with just Jake, me and the kids. That saw us through Christmas. After the new year we went to the Australian Open, hade Jake' parents, brother and sister-in-law visit us. During their visit we travelled to the Great Barrier Reef.
In addition to that, my sister Chris and her family visited. We travelled to Sydney and Surfer's Paradise with them. Then, we finished off March by attending the Commonwealth Games and deciding to stay here through September 2007!!!!. Yes, we will be here another year!! We are excited as we plan to travel to New Zealand and Western Australia. So, if you have any travel plans here, let us know. We'll be around!!!
Anyways, I have a bit of catching up to do. So enjoy the pictures below. They are from a trip we took at the beginning of November to Grampians National Park in Victoria. I think this is one of the best places we have visited in Australia. Maybe because it reminds me so much of Oregon.
Keep checking the site as I plan (I promise since I only work 3 days a week now!), to get the blog site up to date with all the activites of the past few months!!!!
Later ~
Jen :)
In addition to that, my sister Chris and her family visited. We travelled to Sydney and Surfer's Paradise with them. Then, we finished off March by attending the Commonwealth Games and deciding to stay here through September 2007!!!!. Yes, we will be here another year!! We are excited as we plan to travel to New Zealand and Western Australia. So, if you have any travel plans here, let us know. We'll be around!!!
Anyways, I have a bit of catching up to do. So enjoy the pictures below. They are from a trip we took at the beginning of November to Grampians National Park in Victoria. I think this is one of the best places we have visited in Australia. Maybe because it reminds me so much of Oregon.
Keep checking the site as I plan (I promise since I only work 3 days a week now!), to get the blog site up to date with all the activites of the past few months!!!!
Later ~
Jen :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home