Once again this year we went to the Australian Open. And once again, our photographer Jake has put together a high volume of female pictures. I have included only one so as not to bore you. This is of Justin Henin-Hardin. I think that her name anyways. Jake would know! Oh well, we had a great time. The highlight was Rachel and I getting into the Garnier World booth. Rach got a free hairdo and I got a mini facial. In addition we each got a big bag of full size products. Conditioner, lotion, shampoo, etc..... Once again, we'll be back next year!!!
Friday, May 19, 2006
Once again this year we went to the Australian Open. And once again, our photographer Jake has put together a high volume of female pictures. I have included only one so as not to bore you. This is of Justin Henin-Hardin. I think that her name anyways. Jake would know! Oh well, we had a great time. The highlight was Rachel and I getting into the Garnier World booth. Rach got a free hairdo and I got a mini facial. In addition we each got a big bag of full size products. Conditioner, lotion, shampoo, etc..... Once again, we'll be back next year!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home